Tuesday, January 14, 2014

{Project Life Tuesday: Week Two}

Welcome to a tour of these week's Project Life! Check out the highlights from our lives last week. If you want to learn more about Becky Higgins' Project Life, click here. It is a perfect way to capture the memories we are creating every day.

This week's layout I used the Design A sheets again. I think I will mix it up a little for next week :)
left side

I made sure to include the screenshot from my phone of the temperature last Monday. I still can't believe it was -18 degrees. I don't miss that weather! Did I mention that it hit 40 degrees here yesterday?
right side
I LOVE the new app my friend Jessica told me about. It is called PicFrame, and it costs 99 cents. What a bargain! That is how I am now able to easily include these great pic collages, like the Wizard Quest one I did:
Sorry the pic quality is so bad. If you look carefully, you can see Ryan in the reflection :)
I think the collage really adds to the page. Don't you?

Until later!
Barby

No comments: