Thursday, January 23, 2014

{No Technology Thursday: Bike Riding and an Arrest}

Every Thursday we have No Technology day in our house. While the kids are awake, that goes for Mama and Dada, too. They do understand that for work we sometimes will need to use our phones and computers. Caden is always quick to remind us to put away the phone if he sees one of us grab it :)

This Thursday was different because we didn't get home until around 7:15. We spent some time at Kodiak Jack's for Dada's work's Happy Hour (Did you follow that?). Caden took this pic.
Bumpah ordered the kids BIG kiddie cocktails. They were fans of the drink. Lilli said to me, "I am drinking soda!" She was thrilled.

When we did get home, the kids pretended to run a car wash and have a mechanic's shop. It was pretty cute listening to them decide how things needed to be fixed. I was putting together dinner, so I didn't get any shots. After we got done eating, they kids just wanted to ride their bikes. Lilli is now able to ride her big girl big without a lot of help. Sometimes she runs into things, but she is not pretty good at pedaling. I wanted to get a picture of her, but she insisted on stopping and posing :)
 Goof.

Caden also rode his bike (too fast if you ask me). I love this shot Ryan got of him:

These are probably my favorite pics from the night:
 
This is Caden arresting Dada because he was caught using his phone to check Facebook on No Technology Thursday. Naughty Dada...

After playing for a little bit it was time for baths, and then we headed to bed to read stories. Truthfully, I am fighting a cold, so I went to bed, too :)

Until later!

Barby

No comments: