Friday, January 24, 2014

{Fitness Friday: Better + Bonus Museum Exploration!}

I am so much happier reporting this week's results than last week's. It was not perfect, but it was much better. I did end up doing T25 with the kids last Saturday morning. I think that set the tone for me for this week. Ryan and I got up early and did T25 Monday and Tuesday before school. Wednesday was when my cold hit full blast, so we took it easy the rest of the week. I am paranoid about getting pneumonia again after getting it this summer. I ended up sleeping in and going to be early. As I said, it wasn't a perfect week, but it was MUCH better. Three  days more than last week is a definite improvement. My cold is also much better, so I have big hopes for next week.

Dada took the kiddos to the Children's Museum in Fond du Lac today. I will leave you with a video he created documenting this journey :)



Have a great and active weekend!
Barby

No comments: