Monday, January 20, 2014

{Crafty Sunday: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle}

Every Sunday it is my goal to do at least one crafty thing. That's why I decided to call it Crafty Sunday :) This Sunday I worked on last week's Project Life (stayed tuned tomorrow), but I also started a new crocheting project. After creating Lilli's Tigey, Caden wanted me to make something for him. He chose a Ninja Turtle. I started working on this last night while watching "The Big Bang Theory" after the kiddos went to bed. I LOVE the way this pattern is written. The body is crocheted right onto the legs, so there will not be as much sewing and piecing together of body parts. That is always good. I was able to get the legs, body, and part of the head finished:

I think it already looks pretty cute :)

I bought this pattern on Etsy. Here is a link to the pattern if you are interested.

Stay crafty!
Barby

No comments: