Friday, May 12, 2017

{muffins with mom }

I was very lucky to be able to attend Muffins with Mom with the children this year. Usually I am not able to attend most functions at their school, but I was able to make it work with this one :) I baked my own muffins the night before so I could eat them. I used this recipe from Your Party...Tuned Up I found on Pinterest:
The only change I made was subbing in dried blueberries for fresh. I used 1/2 cup of the dried berried. I knew that there would be no gluten-free options, and I wanted to be able to eat with the kids, too. Overall, the event was such a success! The kids had a great time. Here are some pics:
I love the sheets they filled out for me, too:
Notice that Caden made me a year younger? Smart boy :)
The other great thing about today is Lilli had her first soccer game and SHE PLAYED! I was so worried she wouldn't. I will share pics tomorrow!

Until later!
Barby

No comments: