Tuesday, February 10, 2015

{Valentine's Day prep}

I didn't want to push all of the Valentine's Day work until Thursday night, so Ryan and I prepped the cards for the kids to start signing tonight. Caden REALLY wanted a Pikachu card, so I found some inspiration online and designed one for him using PicMonkey. Here he is working to sign them after we printed them:
Then we added a chocolate Dove heart, used a glue dot to attach the chocolate to the card, and here is the final product:
I didn't expect him to finish them all tonight, but he really wanted to. He also wrote all of his classmates' names on the cards as well. He is a such a great writer. Here is a link to the Pikachu cards I made.

Lilli really liked a Pop Rocks valentine I showed her from Pinterest, so that is what she wanted to do. She signed her name on half of the cards, and I did the other half for her. We took turns. Here is what hers ended up looking like:
They are both very happy with their end products, and now I don't have to worry about the end of the week rush to get things done :) That makes for a happy mama!

Until later!
Barby







2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for sharing your Pikachoo cards. My son loves Pokemon so these are perfect!

The Ames Family said...

You are very welcome, Ashley :)