Monday, February 09, 2015

{healthier meals with a new tool}

A few weeks ago I was at Target (my fav), and I saw this cool little tool, the Prepara Salad Chopper:

It was pretty inexpensive, and I LOVE chopped salads. I couldn't find a link to it on Target's site, but here is one to Amazon. It is only $5.99! It is really slick, because you put all of your salad ingredients into the bowl roughly chopped, and this tool will cut it all into bite-sized pieces and mix it up as it chops. It also doesn't hurt any bowls. So Ryan and I decided to make chopped salads for dinner tonight:
We had already taken ours out of the big bowl when I took the picture above. Look how pretty this is:
It was so good I didn't even need dressing. I just added a 1/4 cup of cottage cheese. Yum!

Until later!
Barby

No comments: