I did some of them previous to this weekend and also yesterday. I am following this free pattern from Michaels' website. I am hoping to have it finished by Tuesday. Not sure about this goal at this point. It is for the daughter of Tricia (the lovely lady who watches our kiddos). Ruby's birthday is this month, and after she saw the Tigey I made for Lilli, she let me know that she would LOVE a crocheted bunny. I remembered :)
The other thing I did today was work on this week's Project Life layout. I finished my sketch of the layout, and then I altered the included pics and sent them to Walgreens to be printed. Check!
I have to share some pics of the kiddos from today. Here is Caden playing with one of the new garbage cans I got for my scrapping room. Yes, you read that correctly. He played with it:
| Can you see his hands poked out in the left picture? |
Did you do anything crafty today?
Until later!
Barby
No comments:
Post a Comment