This will be my last Fitness Friday update. It is boring me :) I will think of something exciting to fill in here.
I will now jump back to last night. As you remember, the kids had an impromptu sleepover at Grandma and Bumpah's house. I borrowed Grandma's camera to get some pics. Enjoy!
| Up to no good :) |
| What are the chances to get all of them lying down at the same time? |
| Caden's face is hilarious... |
| Bumpah slept downstairs with the big kids |
| All aboard! William is driving! |
| Sweet face :) |
| William and Caden work on getting some dishes done. |
| Cuties... |
| Lilli looks so relaxed. |
| Pretty sure that's not how to ride that. |
| Planting and picking some vegetables. |
Until later!
Barby
No comments:
Post a Comment