After we spent time with our babies, we headed out to dinner. We went to Gardina's tonight. We were daring and got mussels for dinner. I ate a couple of them. They really needed that yummy bread with them, but because I couldn't eat the bread, the mussel's texture wasn't doing it for me. The flavor was great, though:
| Like my new specs? |
I was not as organized with putting my layout for last week together as I have been in the past. I still managed to pull it together. Here are the layouts:
Design D fit well for the left side. Again, I cannot describe how much I LOVE picmonkey. It is awesome.
I love this sticker's message, so I decided to include it in the spread:
| I just had to use it! |
I included a nice section about the kids sleeping over at Grandma and Bumpah's house last week:
I love that I was able to mesh together four different pics for this one 4X6 slots. Doing this allows me to have so many pics in one one week layout:
Until later!
Barby
No comments:
Post a Comment