I promised to update again later with the pics from Christmas when we went to Ohio. I had them on Ryan's phone, since many times that serves as our only camera. That visit to Ohio was no different. I finally took the time this weekend to get the pics. So here they are! Long overdue, but finally posted :)
 |
Caden liked climbing the scratching post at Grammie's like it was a playground toy :) |
 |
| Lilli takes time to pose for the camera. | | |
|
|
 |
The kids busily opening presents at Amma and Ampa's. |
 |
| Spending time with Amma. |
 |
Still opening presents :) Caden was a pro. |
 |
| Proud Ampa holding the little lady. |
 |
| Spending time with Great Grandpa Philo. |
 |
| Caden showed Aunt Anna how some of the toys worked. |
 |
| We had a nice visit with Aunt Diane. Looking forward to visiting again in April! |
 |
| Lilli thought her older cousin Laura was pretty cool. |
 |
| Lilli LOVED Grammie's necklace. She must get her love of shiny things from my mother :) |
Night!
2 comments:
beautiful pictures, i will be able to compare pictures next year at this time.
Very true. I can even do a blog post about it and have side by side pics!
Post a Comment