Last night was Lilli's last swimming class. I could really tell a difference with how comfortable she is in the water now from her first class. I know it is very important for us to keep getting the kids in the water. We REALLY need to start going swimming with them for fun once a week.
Here are some pics from her last lesson:
 |
| She does a great job of coming to me if I count to three. No fear :) |
 |
| Here she is working on pulling herself out of the pool with help. |
 |
| She was pretty proud that she reached the ducky. She had to show Dada. |
 |
| Lounging babe |
 |
| Here I am demonstrating my inability to go down the slide WITHOUT going under the water. One second after this picture was taken, Lilli went under, too :( |
 |
| Here she is giving us the stink eye since she went under the water. A little upset, but still SO cute :) |
I had Ryan come with me and stay out of the pool so he could get some pics. I need them for her scrapbook of course :)
Such a cute little shrimp.
Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment