I put together the kids Valentine's Day goodies last night before I went to bed. I made them each a little card, too:
I meant to move the bags on top of the fireplace so Caden wouldn't see them right away. He got downstairs before I did, and by the time I was down there he was already digging into his bag. Here are some pics:
![]() |
| Showing off his card, but staring at the Peeps. Yep, he's mine :) |
![]() |
| The Marvel Heroes book is really cool because it has little magnets that he can put on each page. |
![]() |
| He smiled when he saw the movie, but I wasn't fast enough with my phone. |
Lilli got into the action when she got downstairs. Ryan got a couple of pics:
![]() |
| Also excited about the Peeps. |
![]() |
| Look at that little goof ball! |
The Lion King DVD is for both kids. Caden has been asking for it for a long time, so I caved in. I think it may be a little scary, but I LOVE the music. We will just have to all watch it together Friday night with some "sticky popcorn," as Caden calls the kettle corn Ryan makes.
Night!






No comments:
Post a Comment