I am just now getting ready to take a quick shower and then heading to bed.
Both kids were very good today.
Here is Lilli trying on one of the hats that Mindi sent for her:

Caden was especially funny today. When we ran to Target we walked in and he pointed to the Starbucks and said "juice." This is because last week I got him one of those organic apple juice boxes from there. The kid has an unbelievable memory. I told him he could have milk, and he was still pretty happy about that.
We met up with Alexis and when we were done Alexis asked if he wanted to go with her. We were both counting on him saying no and wanting to go with me. Instead, he said, "uh huh" to her and started to walk over to her. So Caden went with Alexis when she went to visit her dad in the hospital and then ran to her house. My little guy is growing up!
Here are some pics of Mommy playing with him tonight.
Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment