Other than the walk we were homebodies for the day. Caden was pretty happy that Grandma came to visit him this morning. Can you tell?
I also had Lilli on her stomach on my legs tonight to burp her. She really likes being on her tummy. The next thing I knew Caden was there looking at her foot that was missing the sock and saying "piggy." We ended up going through all of the piggies before we put the sock back on.
Tomorrow Caden has gymnastics in the morning and then is spending the day with Grandma. I plan to get a few things done around the house. This includes putting up my Fall and Halloween decorations. I also want to work on one more craft (for now) for Halloween. I will also post pics later this week of how the table lamp turned out. I still need to finish the lamp shade.
Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment