After my appointment I met Ryan for lunch at Red Robin. It felt weird not having Caden with us, but at the same time it was nice to have a little date. We need to do that more often.
My classroom was my next stop, as I headed to Ripon to work on getting my room organized. I decided to try my desk at the front of the room this next school year. I am a little apprehensive, but I am going to try it. It is usually nice to be behind the kids to see what they are doing. Oh well. If it doesn't work, I can always switch it back!
Here are some funny pics from the rest of the night. The first one is of Caden throwing a fit because I put him in his hook-on chair and he didn't want to be there. I was getting some serious "na na's" from him:
The next two are later tonight when Caden was playing with his teddy bear from Aunt Linda. He thinks it is pretty funny!


No comments:
Post a Comment