The rest of the afternoon was somewhat lazy since it was rainy and a Sunday. Many things are closed today, so we hung out at the house. I spent most of the time on the front porch watching a storm and laughing as people ran to their cars.
For dinner we headed to a seafood buffet that had over 130 different items. I attempted to try a little of everything. I even tried an oyster again. Still don't like them. I ate some crab legs, of course, but then Caden got pretty fussy. I walked around the restaurant quite a few times with him. They had "real" mermaids at the front of the restaurant, so Caden and I watched them a bit. It was two girls in bikini tops and a costume mermaid tail. They didn't do too much. Seemed like a pretty easy job to me.
I didn't take pics of the place because I realized I could just put the link to the website that shows it. Here it is:http://www.
I will have to take some pics of the view from the back balcony.
I am currently sitting on the bed in our room. Caden is sleeping, which is good since he didn't really nap that much today. I plan to take some Ibuprofen for a headache that I have, and then hit the sack. I am hoping I feel better tomorrow. The headache hit me after dinner, and my head is just throbbing. Yuck!
Night!




No comments:
Post a Comment