Ryan also decided this morning that the kids need a tree fort :) He says he has been thinking about it for awhile, but today was really when he drew up a plan and went to purchase the wood. Check out this planning:
Caden and Lilli are lucky they have such a talented Daddy and Bumpah. The men worked on the tree fort for quite a bit today.
The kids were also happy because their friend Kayana came over today. That meant that I got some girl time with Kayana's mama, Katie. We even managed a trip to Target :) Where we happened to bump into my bro, Samantha, and Stella. Small world! We came home, had some Christiano's, and then we watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Check out these cute goofballs:
Caden and Lilli are lucky they have such a talented Daddy and Bumpah. The men worked on the tree fort for quite a bit today.
The kids were also happy because their friend Kayana came over today. That meant that I got some girl time with Kayana's mama, Katie. We even managed a trip to Target :) Where we happened to bump into my bro, Samantha, and Stella. Small world! We came home, had some Christiano's, and then we watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Check out these cute goofballs:
Movie time!!!
I will take some pics tomorrow of the tree fort in progress. I also plan to share the pics from Lilli's birthday party last weekend. That reminds me...I need to write those thank yous. Always something else to do!
Until later,
Barby



No comments:
Post a Comment