Here's the plan for this week:
Monday: Beef Stew (I am planning to combine my friend Jessica's and Paula Dean's)
Tuesday: Baked Chicken (We will be stuck in the house all day, why not bake a chicken? Plus I can use the carcass and extra meat for dinner tomorrow)
Wednesday: Chicken and Dumpling soup (I will use my basic chicken soup recipe and use gluten-free Bisquick for the dumplings)
Thursday: Curried Rice with Shrimp
Friday: Out
Saturday: Mexican Lasagna
Usually we would have leftovers on Wednesday, but Ryan doesn't meet with his group this week for school. Yay! Wednesday is his birthday, and he requested Chicken and Dumpling soup :)
As I said before, I didn't have school today due to the cold. Caden still did. It was nice to be able to take him to school for a change:
| They got in right away! They couldn't even wait for me. |
| Caden' loves turning the wheels to turn the squirter on and off. |
| Caden was being a shark :) |
After we finished swimming, we dried off and played in the Family Prime Time Area:
| "If I go down like this I go faster!" |
| Flying a helicopter |
| He found the pattern online. |
Lilli took a nap, but Caden did not. Did I mention that I took a nap with Lilli :)
It was a great day!
Until later!
Barby
No comments:
Post a Comment