Sauce time!
They were very careful when they spread the sauce.
| Lilli was so careful. Right after I took this pic, she asked me to push back her sleeves. |
| Caden asked if it would be okay if he licked the spoon :) |
Cheesing it up! You can never have too much cheese :)
The finished products!
They LOVED them. Unfortunately, Mama didn't think to take any pics of them eating them :( It was cute how they wanted to see how they looked while they were cooking. They helped me decide when they were ready. I just set the oven at 375 degrees, and they cooked for around 10 minutes. It was a dinner success!
Side note: Did you notice the hair pretty in Lilli's hair? So cute. She has been fighting me SO MUCH about putting anything in her hair. Even pulling it back into a pony. Today after I picked the kids up from Grandma and Bumpah, I took them to Walgreens to let Lilli choose her own hair pretties. This is one of them that she chose. And she let me put it in her hair. And she didn't pull it out. sigh of relief. Let's hope this continues!
Until later!
Barby
No comments:
Post a Comment