Here I'm laughing--
Then Lilli started to laugh--
She was only in pain right before she had to go to the bathroom. Then she was her normal smiley self again :) The doctor confirmed that it is a UTI, so she started antibiotics today.
After we took care of that, we headed to church for the annual block party. This year was a little different. Ryan and I volunteered to take charge. It was quite a bit a work, but it really paid off in the end. We had a GREAT turnout, and the weather could not have been more beautiful. Here are some highlights:
We rented a bounce house castle for all of the kiddos--
Even the adults got in on the fun--
We had music--
It was pretty much a packed house--
Tricia (she watches the kiddos), Lilli, and I showed our Packer pride with some face paint--
Lilli and I bounced before Dada put away the bounce castle--
Of course there was ice cream, too. Do you notice how miserable Lilli looks in most pics?--
Everyone was tired when we got home. Lilli looks like a little princess with her hands like that--
I even somehow found time for my crafting tonight! I'm amazed. I will update about that tomorrow.
Until later!
Barby











No comments:
Post a Comment