Sunday, October 09, 2011
Buzz Lightyear invitations
The reason that last week lacked in the post department was the fact that I still didn't have Caden's birthday invitations created. I know I am a planner, but this one got me. I had the BEST design, but I was way too ambitious. Ryan came down and looked at it and told me I had to start over with an easier design. Keep in mind that this was about 5 hours into it. But...he was right. I scrapped what I had and started over. The original design had a full Buzz and Woody standing next to the party information. I wasn't really thinking about the fact that each character was at least 30 little pieces. Yep, I'm crazy! I ended up with one that just features Buzz Lightyear. The text from the original card was able to be salvaged. I don't think they turned out to be that bad, but of course not as cool as the original design. My sanity was worth more. What do you think of them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CADEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Post a Comment