Love!
Last week Ryan had to go out of town for business from Wednesday through late Saturday night. It was pretty tough, but I managed. I am very grateful that I am not a single mom, plus I have so much family here to help me out. Ryan missed the kids a ton, so I tried to send pics when I could. Here are some of the highlights:
Caden asked for Mickey Mouse pancakes Saturday morning.
This was pretty typical sick Caden. The pic doesn't really do justice to his sad eyes... :(
How is this child always happy?
The lighting is horrible because Caden said, "Light too bright." If you look they are holding hands.
This is a very blurry pic, but look at that face! Love it!!!
Another sick Caden pic.
Caden talking to Uncle Danny while he cooks.
Her appointment was rescheduled to today at 5:30.
Here are her stats:
Weight: 14 lbs 10th percentile
Height: 25 cm 24th percentile
Head: 43.5 cm 72nd percentile
Here are a couple pics from the visit:
Waiting after the nurse took Lilli's stats.
Look at the cutie! Even with her tummy getting pushed, she was still pretty happy.
Tonight I need to do some grading, and then the rest of the week I need to focus on getting ready to go to Florida. We leave this Sunday. Yikes!
Lots to do...lots to do...
I will leave you with a pic of Lilli sitting by herself like a big girl:
Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment