Wednesday, April 26, 2017

{And They're Off!-Run 4 Home 2017}

The kids and I ran in the 2017 Run 4 Home race in Appleton this year the Saturday before Easter:
I completed the 5K (and took 15 second off my 5K time) and the kids ran the half mile kids' run. I ran with some of my gal pals, and then the kids ran after that.
Here's Caden going strong:
 Team effort with Lilli and Mama:
 Caden still going strong:
Finished!!!

I love it that I am able to be active with the kids. I know how important this is for them not only now, but also as they grow. I hope they will be able to maintain this level of activity as they continue to grow. Lilli also told me she plans to run "real races" with me when she gets older. I hope that's true. I plan to provide them with plenty of other opportunities for activity this summer as well. Lots to plan!

Take care!
Barby


No comments: