Tuesday, November 22, 2016

{My new classroom}

As I mentioned yesterday, I am at a new school this year. My room number is 1230. At first it was really weird being in a new classroom, but I was able to adapt pretty quickly. Little touches here and there made it feel like home. The absolute best part about my new room is that I have natural light! Yay! I really have missed having windows to the outside. It really does make a difference to be able to see the light of day throughout the work day. I still would like to add a few things here and there, but here are some pics of my classroom:
Here is the view from the hallway:
 Those shelves are now filled up a bit, but you get the idea. I bought some pretty wrapping paper for the bulletin boards:
 If you look to the back, that is a large room divider. They use my room and the neighboring room at times for a large space for testing or larger summer classes. That divider is not sound proof:
 The other corner of the front. And, yes, that's a real plant soaking up those rays of sunshine!
 Since this pic I have added another pic of Edgar Allan Poe to the shelf:
 My desk:
 Those are white boards in the back of the room on the divider:
 Looking from the window side to the inside hall side:
 Of course I need to have pics:
 And check out my name! Sweet :)
It sure feels like home now :)

Take care,

No comments: