Monday, December 21, 2015

{pajama day turned twin day}

Because it is the week of Christmas (I don't understand how that is possible!!!), the Caden and Lilli have a dress-up day each day for their three-day school week. Today was Comfy Day, which we read to mean Pajama Day. Lilli was very excited about this. She also loved the idea of dressing in matching pj's with her friend Gabi. I surprised Lilli by calling Gabi's mom Stephanie to see if Gabi could go shopping with Lilli and me yesterday to get some new matching pajamas. 

The girls had a GREAT time. They were so well-behaved and patient. Listen to the list of stores we visited at the outlet mall here in Oshkosh: Oshkosh B'Gosh, Carter's, VF, Gymboree, Gap, Old Navy, and The Children's Place. Then we headed to Target so I could grab a couple of things. The girls decided they needed a snack:
Being silly
Cutie girls
They ended up finding the pj's they liked at The Children's Place. Of course the last place at the outlet mall :) It was definitely worth the trek, because these two cuties were adorable today. Another plus? It helped with my step total for my FitBit for the day :)

Stephanie sent me this cutie pic of the girls from today at school:
Love it!

Until later!
Barby

No comments: