Friday, September 11, 2015

{Happy Halloween teacher gifts + Bingo!}

We had to stop at Target tonight (maybe had to isn't really correct...), so I had to check out the Dollar Section. They have some AWESOME Halloween things in there right now. As I was looking at it, I realized I could put together little gifts for the kids' teachers now for Halloween:
Look at the little cutie in the background :)
How cute are these?! I know I don't need to do this. I know. I just really like giving them little gifts for almost all of the holidays. The best part was that each item in the basket cost $1 a piece. Not too bad! There are the cute little baskets, two little tissue packs (I got the cute little owl one because that is the mascot of their school), a notepad, a piece of caramel apple caramel, and a bag of Halloween themed Dove chocolates. I plan to also throw a pen in there, put some tissue paper on the bottom to lift the items a little, and have the kids each hand make a card. I will store them with our holiday decor, so then I won't have to worry about where I have them :)

While we were at Target Caden also found a Bingo game. He saw that Bingo cage and it was all over. Everyone needs a Bingo game, right? I'm a sucker, so I got it. It's a hit:
They also wanted to make zombie faces :)
I also plan to blow Ryan away with these awesome shoes we found:
Wow!

Until later!
Barby

2 comments:

Diane said...

They are growing up sooo fast!

The Ames Family said...

I know! I keep trying to tell them to slow down, but it doesn't seem to be working :(