Tuesday, January 20, 2015

{sleepy day...}

I woke up this morning pretty early, because #1: I didn't feel great and #2: Lilli wanted to climb into our bed. Because Caden was already in there (and we only have a queen-size bed), there wasn't much room left. I took a shower and then realized I didn't feel too great. I actually had to blow my hair dry while I sat down. I ended up lying down and taking about a 20 minute nap before leaving for school. I realized the inevitable...I wasn't able to get through having two sick kids and not getting it this time... I didn't have things set up for a sub at school, so I decided to head into school to set things up and then head home. And that's exactly what I did. I ended up sleeping from 9:30-3:30 straight through! When I feel asleep Minka was next to my bed on the floor. When I woke up...she was still there:
Caden didn't go to school either. He was with Grandma and Bumpah, who then picked up and kept Lilli as well until around 4:30 when they dropped them off. I am feeling much better, but I am still not at 100%. Now everyone keep their fingers crossed that Ryan is able to sneak through without getting it!

Until later!
Barby

No comments: