Saturday, January 17, 2015

{Ninja Turtle Cake + Lilli update}

I was able to finish the Ninja Turtle cake this morning. Here is what it looked like after I scratched the design into the main frosting layer with a toothpick:
Here was the end result for the top:
Here is a side view:
The back of the cake had "COWABUNGA" written across it. Not my best cake, but I didn't have as much time to work on the smoothness as I normally have. Lilli was up quite a few times throughout the night, and then I was up with her for the day at 5:30 am. Lucky Mama! I must say I do love the extra snuggles:
She was much better after about 9, but then she started to feel sick again around 12:30. Then this evening she was doing better again. She enjoyed some snuggles from Daddy before bed:
We are really hoping she is better tomorrow. She was disappointed she couldn't go to gymnastics this morning, and I know she will not be happy about having to miss Sunday School tomorrow... Oh, well. It is what it is!

Until later!
Barby

No comments: