Wednesday, January 07, 2015

{cold day + delicious recipe}

Today was bitterly cold, so I didn't have school today :) Here is a shot of the temp from my phone:
Lilli was done with school at 10:25, so it's not like I had a ton of time at home before my little ones started to rejoin me. Happily Ryan didn't have patients today, so I did get to spend some nice time with him as well.

Ryan and the kids had some fun playing Pictureka:
Lilli didn't quite make it all afternoon:
I will leave you with a recipe I tried for the first time Tuesday for dinner. Ryan found it and thought it looked good. It was great! I can even say it was kid-approved, especially the meatball part. So if you are looking for a new recipe to add to your arsenal, try this one. I am including a pic from the recipe, because I forgot to take one last night. Click the pic and it will take you to the recipe!

Until later!
Barby


No comments: