Sunday, November 02, 2014

{Green Bay Children's Museum + Costco Trip}

We decided that we wanted to surprise the kids and take them to the Green Bay Children's Museum today after church. They were excited. I didn't take too many pics, because Ryan shot a lot of short video segments that he plans to turn into a short video. I will share that with you after he makes it. Here is what I do have:
Yes, I only have pics of Lilli. She hung out with me while Caden and Daddy went around. Plus, she played in the sand for over 30 minutes. She loved that.
After the museum we had lunch, and then we headed over to Costco to stock up on some items we like to get there.

I also worked on a scarf for Lilli in the car on the way there and back. She wanted one to match her new hat:
Until later!
Barby

No comments: