Saturday, November 01, 2014

{Caden's artwork + Elsa hat}

Today was super special, because Caden's artwork was selected to be showcased at the Oshkosh Masonic Center as one of the pieces for a special Oshkosh Area School District display. There were only two kindergarteners from his school chosen, so this was a great honor. Here is the best pic we could get of him standing by it:
He isn't always into the pics the way his sister is most of the time :) The piece is called "Fall Reflections," and I told Caden that we are going to frame it when he can bring it home. I think he was proud. It was also nice that Aunt Lexie, Grandma, Bumpah, and Aunt Chris came out to see it. Our little star.

Well, here is the hat I made for Lilli. I started it last night and finished it this morning. Lilli LOVES it:
After I took this pic of her, I realized a lot of the pics I have taken of Lilli lately involve hair. Take a look:
Until later!
Barby

No comments: