Tuesday, October 21, 2014

{enjoying the remaining beautiful weather}

When I picked up the kids tonight from Grandma and Bumpah, they were enjoying a little bike ride. Look how cute they look:
Yes, that's a pool noodle on the bike :) Gotta make sure I will have grand-babies in the future...
With Caden's birthday party this coming weekend, I have a TON of work to do this week. My first goal for tonight is to decide on the cake design. I am also making cupcakes. This is Caden's first party with his school friends coming, so he is extra excited. At this point, including the kids from the family, we are sitting at around 24 kids. Yep. It should be fun! I plan to make my list of things to do for the rest of the week tomorrow. That helps to keep me on track. This will definitely be a very busy week in the Ames household :)

Until later!
Barby

No comments: