Wednesday, August 06, 2014

{time with Grandma and Bumpah}

The kids have been missing their time with Grandma and Bumpah, so they were happy to get to spend the day with them. Here are some pics that Grandma sent to me:
Caden took apart a baby swing to make a car and a car seat
 The kids also took a swim in the lake
Grammy and I stayed home and worked to get things caught up here. I worked on Project Life (update soon), and I also got the blog updated :) Grammy worked on some sewing projects:
It was a nice relaxing day. We also had a nice dinner at Grandma and Bumpah's. The highlight of the day for Caden was building a new gun case for two of his toy guns. I will take some pics and post those tomorrow. Caden doesn't want Daddy to see it until he shows it to him himself. I promised him that would happen.

Both kiddos fell asleep on the way home. Quiet night :)

Until later!
Barby

No comments: