Monday, July 07, 2014

{rock collection + meatloaf muffins}

We started today with a trip on our bikes to take Caden to school:
Lilli rode in the bike trailer in her pajamas. She was very happy about that.

I had to go into work for an interview, so the kids were lucky to be able to have Grandma come over to play with them until I got home. They were also happy that Uncle Danny and Aunt Samantha brought Stella over for a visit. Check out this pic that my brother sent me of Stella from today:
Here are a couple of other shots from their visit:
Look at that sweet little face :)
Caden was exhausted today, so he actually went in his room to rest for a little bit. You know he is tired, because that kid is not a fan of resting. While he rested, Lilli and I went outside to water the flowers. That is when she decided that she wanted to start her "rock collection." She is so funny:
Love this one:
After Caden was done resting, we headed to the grocery store. We were almost out of milk, plus I needed some other odds and ends. Caden decided he wanted meatloaf for dinner. I made meatloaf muffins (just meatloaf in muffin tins) to speed up the cooking time. The kids were happy with dinner tonight:
Can you say crazy?! I guess I know I just need to make meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and corn for dinner to make them happy. They are also very happy because Daddy gets home tonight. It will be after they are in bed, but they are still thrilled that he will be home tonight. It will be nice to be all together :)

Until later!
Barby

No comments: