Saturday, July 12, 2014

{return to the Building for Kids}

It's been awhile since we went to the Building for Kids, so the kiddos were very excited when I told them we were going there this morning. First Lilli had to get ready after her shower:
 
It was a great day. Here are some highlights:
Flew the airplane:
 Worked for awhile in Kwik Trip:
 Worked on future barista skills:
 Lilli made me a pizza:
 Caden made me some sort of drink that involved peas...
 Played a little mini-golf:
 The art studio also had some fun water experiments:

 We discovered a new play substance called Bubber:
 A little Playmobil fun:
 Just being goofy:
 And we ended with putting out some fires:
 So cute...
I think it is funny that the kids always love taking a picnic lunch there to eat. They would choose this over going out to it. Works for me!
Silly faces:
Until later!
Barby

No comments: