Tuesday, July 15, 2014

{Frozen party prep}

Lilli's 4th birthday is already at the end of next month. How did that happen? She has requested a Frozen themed party, so I have been a busy girl on Pinterest finding some ideas. Right now I am trying to figure out what I want to do for the kiddies grab bags. I was going to do a traditional grab, but then I decided I want to change the direction of the bags from this party on. I want to always include a book for the kids. Look at these awesome Frozen books I found on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0736430512/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0736430881/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
I need to have two options, because there are multiple families with two kids. They don't want two of the same book. I don't plan to add too much more for the bags. Probably just some stickers and a fruit snack. I figure it makes sense to give each kiddo a book because I am an English teacher :) I will keep you updated about other party planning for the big Frozen party.

Until later!
Barby







No comments: