Tuesday, June 10, 2014

{4K graduation}

I don't know how it's possible, but my baby boy is officially a kindergartener (well, his technical last day is on Thursday). His 4K graduation was this morning. We are so proud of him. Here are some pics:
Always so serious...
Each kiddo received a little trophy. Caden asked me if we could add a shelf in his room to hold this trophy and all of the others he will get in the future:
 Pics with Lilli:
 Silly faces time:
 Caden also wanted to make sure to get a pic with his teachers:
He also won an "Incredible Super Friend Award." Here is a video of him receiving the award:
video
We are so proud of him.

I also went around and took some pics of his classroom. I thought he would like these in his scrapbook :)
He was so lucky to have such great teachers this year :) We were blessed.

Until later!
Barby





No comments: