Saturday, May 24, 2014

{a quick visit + Samantha's Toledo Shower}

We had a quick visit with Grandpa, Aunt Diane, and Jim in Perrysburg for lunch. It was nice to be able to see them, even if it was a super quick visit. Ryan even managed to sneak in a couple of pics:
Caden is laughing if you can't tell :)
Samantha's second shower was tonight in Toledo. My Aunt Ann arranged to have it at Jing Chuan restaurant, and everything was great. It was so nice to see my family. I am sorry I didn't take very many pics. Here are some (including some I stole from my Aunt Theresa from Facebook):

Photo: Beautiful picture and lots of smiles!!!
Look at how cute her bump is in this pic.


 My Aunt Ann did a great job with the cake and decorations:
They perfectly matched the bedding from the room :)
The cake was delicious.
Look at the cute elephants!
After the shower headed back to Aunt Chris and Uncle Johnny's house. All of the men were waiting there for the women folk to come home :) We visited for the rest of the evening. It was a nice night.

Until later!
Barby

No comments: