Monday, April 07, 2014

{more egg dyeing}

As I've posted before, the kids LOVE dyeing eggs. We took some time tonight to dye a few more eggs. This time we also used that wrap you can put around the eggs and then dip into boiling water to shrink them . They thought those were pretty amazing. It was a lot of fun. I think after Easter I am going to hit up Target to get some of the dyeing kits on clearance. They already are very inexpensive, so I know the 50% off will be even nicer. Then we can keep dyeing eggs all year long. I've used just food coloring in the past, but it just isn't the same. I will also grab some vinegar that goes on sale in the Easter section.

I especially like when the kids color the eggs because then we always have hard-boiled eggs on hand for snacking. They love that as a snack, and I love that it's a lot healthier than other things they could eat. Win-win!

Here are a couple of shots from the night:
 Getting ready to eat our eggs!!!
Until later!
Barby

No comments: