Saturday, April 12, 2014

{Lionhearted Kids' Fun Run: Cousin Friends}

Even with all of the craziness of this weekend getting ready for the cruise (Did I tell you we leave tomorrow?!), I signed both kiddos up for a fun run this am. It was really fun because all of the cousins were running together. Here is a before shot:
Lilli ran in the 3 year old wave, and the rest of the boys ran with the 5 year olds. They had a great time. Here are some more shots:
Mama and Lilli:
The boys waiting to start:
Caden rounding the corner at the end:
All the kiddos with their medals:
Silly faces!!!
The kids also headed to the Fond du Lac Children's Museum while I finished up a birthday cake for Max's birthday party tomorrow (I will post pics of it tomorrow). Here are a couple of pics of the kids that Grandma sent to me:


Then to continue the fun this evening, we celebrated my brother's birthday a little early. He will be turning 30 (how is that possible?) next Thursday. Ryan and I will be gone, so we wanted to celebrate early with him. I made his favorite cake: German chocolate:
The kids spent tonight with Grandma and Bumpah because Ryan and I leave early tomorrow am for our flight out of Green Bay to Miami. We then leave for the cruise Monday. SO EXCITED!!!

It was a great night!

Barby

No comments: