Wednesday, April 09, 2014

{Lilli's injury:( }

The morning started great, because Lilli was in an unusually good mood. That all changed, however, when she accidentally rolled off of our bed and slammed her face into my nightstand :( She hit her nose and her lip. It swelled up and was VERY large. Ryan and I both agreed that she looked like an actor from Planet of the Apes. Our cute little monkey... There were lots of tears, and there was blood. I texted Tricia around lunch time to check on how Lilli was doing, and she told me that she was only eating soft food...except she was okay enough to eat a cookie. I knew she was feeling better :) Plus when I went to pick up the kids they wanted to bounce on the trampoline a few minutes before we left:
She couldn't have been feeling too bad at that point, right? She told me that a Frosty from Wendy's would make her lip feel better. Stinker... Yes, I did end up getting Wendy's for them.

Here is a pic of her from tonight. The swelling is all down, but you can see her poor nose :(
Until later!
Barby

No comments: