Wednesday, March 26, 2014

{Project Life: Weeks 11 & 12}

Welcome to a tour of the last two weeks' Project Life layouts! If you want to learn more about Becky Higgins' Project Life, click here. It is a perfect way to capture the memories we are creating every day. With Ryan being gone last week, I got behind on my Project Life. I still took the pics, but I just didn't have time to put things together on PicMonkey and print the pics. I was able to get caught up tonight. Whew! I also feel so proud when I get the previous' weeks layout done. I can't wait to tackle getting the rest of the kids' albums caught up as well. I am constantly amazed by how quickly I am able to throw together my layouts in this format. Sorry the quality of these pics is not the greatest, but here is the layout from two weeks ago:
 
 
 And here is last week's layout:
 I had to show you a close up of this collage I made of the pics from when the kids spent the night at Uncle Danny and Aunt Samantha's. I love it that I can get 9 pics and a journaling on a 4X6 pic :)

I still plan to do inserts with Ryan's pics from his travels. I would also like to make him a mini-album to keep. I still need to get at those pics, though :)


Until later!
Barby

No comments: