Wednesday, March 12, 2014

{Project Life: Week 10 + surprise presents from Dada}

Welcome to a tour of last week's Project Life layout! Check out the highlights from our lives. If you want to learn more about Becky Higgins' Project Life, click here. It is a perfect way to capture the memories we are creating every day.

I'm doing better this week, because I'm only a day behind with last week's layout. Last week was great, because we were finally all healthy. Yay!!! Here is a peek:
I feel like I have more journaling this week than in the past weeks.
The second page was pretty photo heavy, but that is the way I like it. If you look at how I put together multiple pics, this page really has 14 pics on it. Again, that is why I LOVE Project Life. I think back to how many pages in a regular scrapbook that that would be. And truthfully, I probably would have a hard time finding the time to put those together.
Here's a close-up of how I put 4 pics into one 4X6 pic.
The other highlight from today was that Dada did not meet with his group. The kids and I were then able to stop by the office on our way home from Tricia's. They couldn't want to see Dada. When we got into his office, there were some special items on one of the chairs. Two new lightsabers (We have looked EVERYWHERE, and we cannot find Caden's) and also a Baby Anna (from Frozen) doll. The kids were so excited. Check out those faces:
Check out Caden's hat hair!
He was very excited to have Obi Wan's lightsaber :)
What a sweet Dada :)

Until later!
Barby

No comments: