Tuesday, February 25, 2014

{still not well...two sick kiddos}

Today Caden and Lilli both stayed home from school. They were lucky that Grandma was able to come over to the house, so the kids didn't even have to get out of their pajamas :)

I called the nurse today to ask about Lilli. She has been complaining a lot about her stomach hurting still. We found out that it was definitely a reaction to the Tamiflu. Luckily we stopped giving that to her yesterday. The nurse said not to give it to her anymore, give her a Tums, and I also picked up Probiotic gummy bears for her. The Tums made a HUGE difference. She actually smiled :) She still isn't back to normal, but she did eat two chicken nuggets. That is the most she has had to eat since Friday. I am trying to remain optimisitic! Here is a pic of her standing. I know it's blurry, but I was so happy she was standing!
I will have a Project Life update most likely on Thursday or Friday. I can tell it's going to be a crazy week!

Until later!
Barby

No comments: