Saturday, February 22, 2014

{sick Lilli + neglected Caden...}

I mentioned that Lilli was a little out of it yesterday, it was MUCH worse today. She was miserable ALL DAY. She is feverish, coughing, whiny. Poor thing. She slept on and off all day. She couldn't sleep for longer than a 30-45 minute stretch at a time. She wanted to be held constantly. Because Ryan was in school, this meant she occupied my attention pretty much all day. Poor Caden... He was such a trooper. Every time I could sneak away for 5 or 10 minutes, I would try to play with him. We even got to play Ninja Turtles for a little bit:
But then Lilli would wake up and freak out because I wasn't holding her. I am pretty sure it is going to be a LONG night... Here is my "Sick Lilli" collage:
Wish me luck tonight!
Barby

No comments: