Saturday, February 01, 2014

{sick Caden = lazy day}

We didn't do too much today, because Mr. Caden has a cold and didn't even want to get dressed. Here he is chilling on the couch:
He was feeling better earlier in the day:
I'd like to add that right after this pic, I took a nunchuck to the face...
 Then the boy got pretty tired. He ended up napping (which he normally doesn't) for over two hours.

While he was napping, Lilli and I decided to make some raisins. Our grapes didn't look too good, so I got out the dehydrator. Lilli probably asked every five minutes if the raisins were done. She did some taste tasting from time to time:

Lilli also asked me to make a pillow and a sleeping bag for her baby. This is what I came up with:
 

She loves it. It was very easy to make, so it was a win-win!

I also put the flower on the hat I crocheted for her on Tuesday:
 

I'm off now to plan what we will be eating for next week. Gotta love menu planning :)

Until later!
Barby

No comments: