Tuesday, February 04, 2014

{Project Life: Week Five + Happy Birthday, Dad}

Welcome to a tour of these week's Project Life! Check out the highlights from our lives last week. If you want to learn more about Becky Higgins' Project Life, click here. It is a perfect way to capture the memories we are creating every day.


Last week's layout included a lot of pics again. There were so many because of the two cold days off of school. That allowed for more fun family time! Here is a look--

I used Design G for the right hand page:
I like the way this page looks, but it doesn't allow for as many pics.
I used good old Design D for the left-hand side. I love this page. There is so much color. I even included a piece of a post-it for journaling in the bottom right corner.

Due to not having as much space on the right-side, I included this cutie pic of Caden on my date card:

The last thing I need to say is "Happy Birthday" to my father. The kids and I Skyped with Amma and Ampa after dinner. They had a great time withing him a happy birthday:

Until later!
Barby

No comments: