Wednesday, February 19, 2014

{Organization Wednesday: Huggable Hangers + warmer weather}

My back seems to be getting better, but now the right lower back hurts. Oh well... This has just meant that not as much nothing has been getting done at home (think cleaning), and I have been going to bed early. I originally planned to switch out the hangers in my closet with my new Huggable Hangers this week:
but that didn't happen. I am hoping I can do it over the weekend. I LOVE Huggable Hangers, because none of my shirts slip off of them. They have a velvety coating on them. They are also pretty thin:
Here is one next to the plastic hangers I have in my closet:
The box I got for my birthday also has some different types of hangers, so I am looking forward to all of the extra room in my closet.

Today was the first day in a long time that was nice outside. It was over 40 degrees! The kids LOVED it. Tricia said they played outside almost all day. Here they were when I got there to pick them up:
Caden with some of his buds.
Lilli loves walking in the snow.
Caden also wanted to test to make sure he still remembers how to ride on two wheels:
video
Yep!

I didn't have the heart to tell the kids this nice weather will be short-lived. The weather man could be wrong, right?

The kids and I also stopped at Dada's office. He did NOT have to meet with his group for school, so the kids were THRILLED he would be home early. Can you tell how much they love him?
This pic is so funny. They were holding fishing poles they made for him that he keeps in his office from Father's Day :)
Until later!
Barby

No comments: