Monday, February 10, 2014

{Menu Monday + Valentine's Prep}

Happy Monday! What's on the menu for you this week? Here is what we will be eating at our house:

Monday: Shrimp Diablo

Tuesday: Pork Chops and Chutney (Every time I make chutney it is different. It all depends on what is in my refrigerator. I always have apples, chicken stock, and craisins in it. Sounds weird...so good! Ask if you want more details)

Wednesday: Baked Chicken (Ryan doesn’t meet with his group!)

Thursday: Leftovers (I have conferences.)

Friday: Out

Sounds good! It seems like this week is going to last forever, but we shall see.

Tonight I worked on some things with the kiddos. Caden and I put together the items for his 100th day of school celebration this Wednesday. I will share pics tomorrow :) We also started their Valentine's cards. My friend Stephanie sent the cutest Olaf (from Frozen) free Valentine printable on Pinterest. How cute is this?
 
That's the pic from online in case you were wondering about the names. Here is the link to the website. I will post a few pics of our final product tomorrow. Here is a shot of Lilli working hard on signing her name:
Caden even decided he wanted to write his friends' names as well on the cards. I was pleased. That is another reason why we are signing cards every night leading up to Valentine's Day instead of doing them all the night before. I will keep you updated! I'd show you a pic of Caden, but he decided he didn't want his picture taken anymore... Has he met me?! :)

Until later!
Barby

No comments: